Alright, guys. This post has been a long time coming - in all honesty, it's probably something we should have posted more than a month ago. We need to clarify a few things about our server's rules; I've noticed a great deal of confusion among the player-base, and I'm here to set it to rest.
Our New Stance On Glitching
- Wall/Block Glitching
- Breaking Through Locked Doors
- Item Duping
Behavior On The Website And Plug.dj
Player Punishments And You
Dealing With Staff Abuse
One more thing, guys; sorry this post has gotten long in the tooth. I'd like to take a moment to clarify our stance on cyber-bullying, and what we mean by the term. See, there have been a lot of people of late who've been grossly misusing the term, either because they don't fully understand it or because they see an opportunity to get someone they don't like punished.
That needs to stop.
In the interest of getting everyone on the same page, I've compiled a short list of what we consider to be cyber-bullying, to be updated as-necessary:
- Consistent, cruel verbal harassment. Throwing jokes and good-natured insults at one another is fine if everyone's on-board. However, if you're continually putting someone down and they ask you to stop, then do so. Otherwise, that's bullying.
- Telling someone to kill themselves. Suicide is not a joke.
- Posting someone's personal information without their consent, regardless of where or how you found it.
- PvP trash talk, so long as it doesn't cross the line into racism, sexism, homophobia, etc.
- Camping. This is a PvP server, so people are going to get camped every now and then. It's part of the experience, I'm afraid.
- Calling someone a name once or twice. It's rude, sure, but it's not bullying unless it's repeated behavior.