Hey you... yeah you!
Why haven't you registered yet?! Go ahead and register to gain access to cool features on our site, and in-game benefits!
Page
of 2

Official: Every Tier 3 Class [Poll]

10 replies
Neoblade298 AOwnerO
Neoblade298 @ Medieval Lords
Votes:
+1,662
Level 10
LEVEL 10
"Complacency breeds mediocrity. It is clear that your potential has not yet been truly tapped. It is time for you to choose your path forward, to transcend and cultivate your true power." - Karav Par

Hey guys, Neo here

Tier 3 work began (very tentatively) just before the start of 2017. It has now been nearly 2 years, and I can proudly say that tier 3 is ready to be released. It has been a long strenuous path, but I am finally at a position where I can be proud of what I have created. I am very thankful for all of those who have supported me for this long, and I am glad to finally show people the final product of what many have already called a myth. Many of you already have a good idea of what each tier 3 class does, as I have answered many questions about it, and many diamond ranks already know what classes to main. However, now I am finally able to officially announce the 12 classes and what they do. In the poll below, I will also allow you to vote on your favorite tier 3 class. The top 3 tier 3 classes will have all of their abilities fully revealed, as well as a basic guide by me on how to play the class well. The rest of the tier 3 classes will also have their abilities revealed later down the line, by order of vote popularity.

Each class has five traits that I will rank. Attack, defense, mobility, disruption, and support. Attack, defense, and mobility are all self explanatory. Disruption is how effective a class is at disrupting a boss by slowing, stunning, or otherwise messing with how they act. Support is how useful a class is to its allies. Without further ado, here are our twelve new classes:
Spoiler: Show

It should be noted that though I have worked on tier 3 for so long, it is not by any means a perfect product. In fact, it is likely far from it. You will likely experience many bugs the day of its release, and I will do my best to mitigate issues but I cannot promise that day 1 will be smooth. It is actually better for me to let you all know that release will be very bumpy, and balance changes will probably happen very often for the first few days. I know you guys want to play, and I will do my best to mitigate these changes, but please go into 9/14 knowing this and being prepared! That being said, each of these designs were crafted with love, and every single class on this list received at least one rework (with warlock receiving 3 in total). I hope you all enjoy playing what is likely the greatest milestone I have ever reached developing for MLMC!

Regards,
Neo

PS, make sure to vote for your favorite classes on the poll. You can vote on more than one of them (all of them if you want), but just know that the top classes will have their full kits released first!
Paladin
11 votes
13.8%
Berserker
4 votes
5%
Duelist
6 votes
7.5%
Ranger
10 votes
12.5%
Hunter
7 votes
8.8%
Vanguard
6 votes
7.5%
Bishop
3 votes
3.8%
Archmage
8 votes
10%
Warlock
10 votes
12.5%
Assassin
7 votes
8.8%
Diversionist
3 votes
3.8%
Infiltrator
5 votes
6.3%
Number of voters: 31
Poll is closed
Co-owner of MLMC

Well actually, you know who I am. No need for introductions.
Posted Sep 7, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 7, 18
Love
List
Undo
NothingClicks Dia-life
Votes:
+7
Thank you Neo! :d
Posted Sep 7, 18 · Last edited Sep 7, 18
List
Undo
enderhusky Dia-lifeVet
Votes:
+39
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Thank you so much for all the hard work and arduous hours put into Tier Three Neo, we truly appreciate all the time spent to get it done and I am very excited to see it active in the server! Thank you!!!
:d
"A group of parrots is called a pandemonium."

^-^
Posted Sep 7, 18
List
Undo
Snowflakes33343 Dia-life
Votes:
+7
Appreciate all the hard work you do to make the server a better place everyday!
Posted Sep 7, 18
List
Undo
Matt5067 AOwner
Votes:
+38
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Tier 3 sucks I did all the work and you are taking credit!!!
Co-Owner of Medieval Lords

"They misunderestimated me." - President George W. Bush

boo.0.gif

75R77aO.png
Posted Sep 8, 18
Funny
List
Undo
ultimategamer152 Plat-Life
Votes:
+6
Awesome work Neo, I really look forward to play with the new classes! All I can say is Thank you!
Posted Sep 8, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
Neo thanks so much for working so hard on tier three! Even though i'm not even done with the current quests I'm sure that whatever you created will be awesome!
Posted Sep 8, 18
Neoblade298 AOwnerO
Votes:
+1,662
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Paladin, Ranger, and Warlock have been revealed! I can't edit the post without deleting the poll, so here you go:

Paladin
Ranger
Warlock
Co-owner of MLMC

Posted Sep 8, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 8, 18
JustinDreams Dia-life
Votes:
+182
Level 5
LEVEL 5
So proud of ya Neo. Congrats on finally finishing what you've worked so hard to create!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGx19B9ctGM
Posted Sep 9, 18
Neoblade298 AOwnerO
Votes:
+1,662
Level 10
LEVEL 10
3 new reveals are now out:
Archmage
Assassin
Hunter
Co-owner of MLMC

Posted Sep 11, 18 · OP
Love
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices