Hey you... yeah you!
Why haven't you registered yet?! Go ahead and register to gain access to cool features on our site, and in-game benefits!

Denied Attempt 467

1 reply
Untagged users
*if you'd like this in the proper ban appeal format still, please allow me to correct it instead of waiting another month*

Neo asked me why I deserve to be unbanned. This isn't a black and white issue like most things aren't. It's important to remember the gray in life. Maybe I don't deserve to be unbanned. But hear me out this may ramble a bit which I tend to do.
I was on the server a long time. I was dedicated, played obsessively, and worked my ass off. I spent 95% of my time helping people, towns members, new players, friends, even people who didn't really care for me. It's what I love to do. I had never broken a rule on the server prior. I'm a strict follower of rules. I know the rules I have broken are of course more serious than your average xrayer. When I wanted to destroy my town, I felt like that was my right. I wasn't thinking of the town members that I loved so much, or the days of labour I'd put into the town, or the history of the town that I loved so much. I lashed out. And when I got banned I did a thing I regret more than I expect. I know a few people don't believe me about what I had posted about; it still remains true. I had to go back for 3 and 1/3 weeks only a few months ago. I've repaid the money that I stole. I know that doesn't stop what I've done. If it's any consolation I'm banned from the enjin store, so even if I wanted to donate again, I cannot. I'm really not sure what else I can say to convince you to let me back. I know my town will die soon if I don't get back on. If this happens, I will have no reason to come back to the server that I still love. So please, I beg you, give me another chance. I really can't express how sorry I am, to everyone.

Posted Sep 19, 18 · OP
Neoblade298 AOwner
Well, this will be reviewed at the meeting, but I should mention that your town has already fallen. Whether that changes if you'd like to return to the server is up to you. If you still wish to return, for the sake of consistency, we do still need the proper ban appeal format. Just copy pasting this onto your appeal works fine.
Owner of MLMC
Posted Sep 19, 18
NoticeNotices