Hey you... yeah you!
Why haven't you registered yet?! Go ahead and register to gain access to cool features on our site, and in-game benefits!

Denied Attempt 468

1 reply
Untagged users
Player IGN: Yavi

Reason for punishment: staff disrespect/charge back

Why should you be pardoned?:

Neo asked me why I deserve to be unbanned. This isn't a black and white issue like most things aren't. It's important to remember the gray in life. Maybe I don't deserve to be unbanned. But hear me out this may ramble a bit which I tend to do.
I was on the server a long time. I was dedicated, played obsessively, and worked my ass off. I spent 95% of my time helping people, towns members, new players, friends, even people who didn't really care for me. It's what I love to do. I had never broken a rule on the server prior. I'm a strict follower of rules. I know the rules I have broken are of course more serious than your average xrayer. When I wanted to destroy my town, I felt like that was my right. I wasn't thinking of the town members that I loved so much, or the days of labour I'd put into the town, or the history of the town that I loved so much. I lashed out. And when I got banned I did a thing I regret more than I expect. I know a few people don't believe me about what I had posted about; it still remains true. I had to go back for 3 and 1/3 weeks only a few months ago. I've repaid the money that I stole. I know that doesn't stop what I've done. If it's any consolation I'm banned from the enjin store, so even if I wanted to donate again, I cannot. I'm really not sure what else I can say to convince you to let me back. I know my town will die soon if I don't get back on. If this happens, I will have no reason to come back to the server that I still love. So please, I beg you, give me another chance. I really can't express how sorry I am, to everyone.

Posted Sep 19, 18 · OP
Neoblade298 AOwnerO
Neoblade298 @ Medieval Lords
Your appeal has been denied. You may reappeal in a month.
Co-owner of MLMC

Well actually, you know who I am. No need for introductions.
Posted Sep 22, 18 · Last edited Sep 22, 18
NoticeNotices