Hey you... yeah you!
Why haven't you registered yet?! Go ahead and register to gain access to cool features on our site, and in-game benefits!

Denied Harassment

4 replies
Untagged users
Player IGN: Neoblade298

Reason for punishment: Harassment

Why should you be pardoned?: Pardoned for 1 listening to what Neo said to knock it off and I only talked to Neo at this point of time. Also he gave me 60 seconds to say sorry to eternal or he was going to ban me. He used aggressive pressure by banning me to say sorry to Eternal for being toxic for what I was banned for which is false (already did a ban appeal.)

Proof: (This was snip tooled from player logs which can't be changed.)
https://imgur.com/znMOedq
Posted Nov 9, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 10, 18
VioletVitula Events
First, you are reporting the owner, which knowing Neo, he's doing what is best for the server. All he wanted from you was a simple apology, which you could have provided and held back your attitude, which looking at that snip tool image where it also shows you took plenty of screenshots you could have provided, you didn't even bother trying.

Second, you didn't show what you said before which would prompt Neo to demand the apology to one of the server's most well known and nicest players, which is one of the most important parts of this. If you were truly innocent and didn't need to apologize, your words that he demanded an apology from would have helped prove your innocence to the ban.

Third, he gave you more than enough time to apologize, it doesn't take 60 seconds to write out "I'm sorry Eternal" and you responded 12 seconds later with "go ahead :) imma just play the game". You showed no care that anything you said would have any consequences. You completely dismissed a direct warning with a chance of being able to redeem yourself.

And finally, which is less about your report and more about false information, player logs actually are changeable, which make them unreliable when posted as you have done here.. In order to view them, most players have to make them editable, which is why if I ever ask for them, which I have a few times, I ask for the encrypted file which can't be changed and the time stamp they can find by extracting the file, which leaves the encrypted as it is for them to send, and makes the editable for them to look at as a sort of copy in a .txt file.

Had you apologized, it would have proven that you were at least somewhat worth it to the community of the server. By being a toxic player even in your 'proof' that you were the victim, you showed how much you don't belong here.
Posted Nov 16, 18
Untagged users
Violet your talking in defense of Neo which looks like you are being bias to my report and would like another staff member to view it and not be bias about it. You can check server logs to show the logs I didn't change them and if they are changable then I wouldn't know how to. If he wanted best for the server he wouldn't false ban someone because it looks bad for Neo and the server. And I took screenshots and sent them to Neo personally for a ban appeal for which I did. I'll say sorry if I get unbanned but so far I'm calling Neo's buff but he can't back it up. And for being "sorry Ete" I did nothing worse then what he said to me and if you want proof then its gonna be of logs. (You can also cross it with the server logs.) And if you want to tell me how to send it to you encrypted file I'll do so. I do feel I belong here but when staff forces you out of the game and false bans you that is what you are calling "Not belong here."

Thanks,
Banned Player
Posted Nov 16, 18 · OP
VioletVitula Events
If you noticed how you weren't denied, it means I left it for others to leave their feedback if they wanted to. Since you haven't been responded to in a week, I had assumed that they overlooked your harassment or had missed it and brought attention to it. That was in your favor. Now that you've called me biased for Neo, though I have given every single benefit of doubt I could have given for you, I truly believe that he was right in banning you.

I did not accuse you of changing your screenshot. I simply informed you that posting logs that aren't in their encrypted form isn't reliable.
My saying that you don't belong here is not for your ban, but for your actions immediately before, and continuing after your ban.
There are also no ban appeals under your ign. We don't delete ban appeals for record purposes and they are public so the players can see what a banned player acts like when they are either petty about the ban as some are, or truly sorry and worth letting back. If there was an appeal by you, you deleted it.

Like I mentioned above in the previous message, you could have apologized, now I'm also adding you could have even if you didn't mean it and you could have stayed. Plenty of people listen to Neo because they know that he means it when he gives his warnings. Call me biased all you want, but you'll only dig yourself further as you'll get into staff disrespect territory, which I didn't mention before. Not listening to staff giving you a direct order is undermining their authority. It's comparable to giving a police officer the middle finger for them letting you off with a warning for not buckling your seat belt.

We do not appreciate toxic players like yourself here. Either clean up your act, or don't bother coming back. If you have anything else to say, make it in a report. No one's going to punish Neo for doing what was right. Acting like a child and saying he was wrong for removing you from the server, then calling the one staff giving you a chance biased isn't the best course of action. You'll likely be banned from the website if you keep this up.
Posted Nov 16, 18
Matt5067 AOwner
Hello, unbiased staff member here.

This report is denied :)
Co-Owner of Medieval Lords

"They misunderestimated me." - President George W. Bush

boo.0.gif

75R77aO.png
Posted Nov 16, 18
NoticeNotices