Hey you... yeah you!
Why haven't you registered yet?! Go ahead and register to gain access to cool features on our site, and in-game benefits!

Denied i got banned for something i was not using

1 reply
Untagged users
hello i just joined the server today and i loved the server but some staff member just banned for no reason.so i just came back from eating and i just see a staff member saying ur getting banned for something wrong. when i was reading this i was very confused because i just came back from eating and than the next thing u know she just banns me. Like what?? i was not using xray and i would never use it i not those people who use haxs. this was a false ban
Posted Nov 10, 18 · OP
Neoblade298 AOwnerO
Neoblade298 @ Medieval Lords
Lying to staff is against the rules and will reflect poorly on your ban appeal. Rest assured, we do not ban for x-ray unless we are certain, and your case was one of the most obvious that have ever been dealt with. Believe me. I went and checked your tunnels myself just to make sure.

Appeal denied. If you want to swallow your pride and actually admit to your mistake, use this format next time:
https://www.mcmedievallords.com/forums/m/25878347/viewthread/17600457-read-first-appeal-format
Co-owner of MLMC

Well actually, you know who I am. No need for introductions.
Posted Nov 10, 18
NoticeNotices