Hey you... yeah you!
Why haven't you registered yet?! Go ahead and register to gain access to cool features on our site, and in-game benefits!

Denied new ban appeal (last one i didnt do properly)

1 reply
Untagged users
Player IGN: x_drax_x

Reason for punishment: staff disrespect

Why should you be pardoned?: well i was banned because i was ''disrespecting the staff'' and i sorta agree with that. but kinda not too, let me explain why. well i was begin unmature with the rename system as neo got mad about it. then i stopped doing that. i was asking how long the ban would take if he would have banned me now, everyone was wondering why and i told them its for future scenario, by that i mean if i would do something stupid any other time like saying some bad words for example. he said perma then everything was fine until panzarpung said he cannot rename his bow and i typed *banned*. and bam there it ended i got banned same second i pressed ennter. well i was behaving kinda stupid but a mute would just do fine in my opinion. well i guess i messed up pretty badly and didnt take it serious. if its a excuse you want i guess you can get one… sorry... next time i will be more mature with the laguage and take things more seriously. :)

//Ellen or x_Drax_x
Posted Dec 15, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 15, 18
Neoblade298 AOwner
Appeal denied.

Saying "I don't think I deserved to be banned" doesn't help your appeal. I agree, you were acting pretty stupid. Laughing about a warning from staff does not get you anywhere, it just lets me know that you will be immature about the situation, and you were. I gave you multiple warnings and you did not take them seriously until I actually had to ban you. That's no good, and I don't need people like you on my server.
Owner of MLMC
Posted Dec 15, 18
NoticeNotices