Hey you... yeah you!
Why haven't you registered yet?! Go ahead and register to gain access to cool features on our site, and in-game benefits!

Denied Ban appeal

1 reply
Untagged users
IGN: Yavi

Reason for punishment: Cussing at staff, stealing money, and ban evading.

Why I should be pardoned:

Next month it'll be a year since I was banned can you believe it? I still miss this server and my (past I'm sure) friends every day. I still don't know how to express how sorry I am for everything I did. The night I came on (not trying to make excuses) was close to one of the worst nights of my life and I took it out on people and a place that had nothing to do with it. It was immature. And when I was banned for disrespecting staff instead of being reasonable, I decided it was a fantastic idea to charge back. It wasn't. It's one of the worse mistakes I've ever made and hopefully, ever will make. If it helps I'm banned from the enjin store so I can never make a purchase again. I did also return the money I stole as I know you know. I ban evaded because I missed the server so much but it was wrong and I shouldn't have done it and haven't since the last time. I really miss the server. I've matured and changed a lot in this last almost year. I really feel like a different person. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I am so sincerely sorry for everything.
-Yavi

Posted Jan 27, 19 · OP
Matt5067 AOwner
Appeal denied.
Co-Owner of Medieval Lords

"They misunderestimated me." - President George W. Bush

boo.0.gif

75R77aO.png
Posted Feb 3, 19 · Last edited Feb 9, 19
NoticeNotices