Hey you... yeah you!
Why haven't you registered yet?! Go ahead and register to gain access to cool features on our site, and in-game benefits!

Denied Mettekes

2 replies
Untagged users
Player IGN: Mettekes

Reason for punishment: Honestly, no clue! It said that it was for actions against staff members, but I don't see the wrong that I did as I was joking around as well as they were (and they said that).

Why should you be pardoned?:
Hello, I'd just like to apologize for my actions against staff members. First of all, can I be given specific reasoning for my ban? I'm not 100% sure of what happened. First off I got perm muted for the reason "yes!" which doesn't even make sense. Yeah, at first I came on with the intent to troll, but after having my town set up and the kindness of the community I decided not to do that. Then, my friend _Peero_ got muted and banned for saying a racial slur in a private chat that was only between him and I. I got upset, but I didn't really do anything to oppose that mute. Then I was talking with the owner, whom was joking around and I was going along with it and having fun with it. Then the owner said that I was taking it the wrong way or something, which I wasn't. The staff members were also being "worried" about me joining the server. So, anyways.. I guess you don't really have to unban me. I was just trying to find another nice server to join instead of ************* ): I just resigned from staff there, and the owner said that I didn't know how to take a little teasing (I don't remember the exact wording). I then said that had just resigned from a server that people told me to kms all the time for following the rules, which I got in trouble for. So, in conclusion I'm not really sure where I'm at fault here. Please explain it to me, that'll be enough. You can also add me on discord and talk it out in dms. Mettekes#0415 . Thanks for reading this, and I hope to see a message from one of you soon. If I have caused a problem, please let me know and I'll try my best to make it up. Thank you!
Posted Mar 2, 19 · OP · Last edited Mar 2, 19
Matt5067 AOwner
This will be reviewed at the next staff meeting.
Co-Owner of Medieval Lords

"They misunderestimated me." - President George W. Bush

boo.0.gif

75R77aO.png
Posted Mar 3, 19
Neoblade298 AOwner
Appeal denied. You may reappeal in 1 month.

It says plenty that you joined the server to troll, and troll you did. Plenty of borderline illegal town names that you set (the n-word was a good one), and plenty of calling out staff. On top of this, your appeal shows absolutely no sign of remorse for what you did, nor even acknowledgement. If you don't know what you did wrong, then perhaps it is best you do not return.
Owner of MLMC
Posted Mar 9, 19
NoticeNotices